Skip to content
What Can You Expect from Us?
We are committed to providing high-quality health services that meet your needs.
- Prompt, courteous and considerate service
- To be addressed as you wish
- To receive adequate notice of your appointment or admission
- To know the names of those people who are caring for you
- To be kept informed of delays when they arise
- To be informed about any treatment proposed and of the risks involved or of alternative treatments available before you decide whether you will agree (consent) to treatment
- To be informed in timely fashion of your time of discharge or transfer so that
arrangements can be made for your return home and, if necessary, for your
- To be treated in clean and comfortable surroundings
- For your opinions about the care you receive to be listened to and respected
- For any complaint you make to receive respectful and prompt attention